The Easiest Way for Enterprises to Run Data and Analytics on AWS
BIG DATA PLATFORM AS A SERVICE ON AWS
Companies use ADA’s fully-managed Big Data Platform as a Service to migrate and manage data warehousing, complex processing and data science workloads on Amazon Web Services (AWS). ADA’s platform bundles AWS infrastructure, storage, databases, analytic engines, security and operations as end-to-end, “as a service” solutions for data. ADA’s Big Data as a Service also includes software that makes cloud data migration easy, even from datacenters or complex environments. Now, enterprises can easily use AWS for analytics and big data, and keep on-premises environments securely and seamlessly connected with the cloud.
- Easily use AWS for a wide range of data projects, including Data Science Sandboxes, Big Data Lakes, Data Warehouses or Marts. Dramatically accelerate cloud deployments and get results from your data faster.
- Securely migrate and manage data workloads on AWS: ADA’s Gateway includes integration software and built-in data movers, which make it easy to connect with SaaS apps, cloud sources and enterprise data systems. Migrate data securely to and from the cloud.
- Automatically optimized for price-performance: Behind the scenes, ADA benchmarks the best configurations for the ideal price-performance on Azure. Get the most cost-effective environments provisioned for different workloads, with predictable billing.
- Ensure security with fully-managed operations and monitoring: ADA manages everything. Companies get their own dedicated, single-tenant data environment with ADA on AWS, along with complete “as a service” operations, including 24 x 7 monitoring, patching and upgrades.
ADA addresses a wide variety of enterprise big data through two primary solutions on AWS – Data Mart as a Service and Data Lake as a Service. ADA’s intelligent provisioning process recommends the appropriate solution and then automatically provisions, installs, configures and optimizes all required components. Users see a simple ADA interface, instead of managing components themselves. Then, load data and use your preferred tools or methods to analyze or visualize data.
ADA Data Mart on AWS: Fully-Managed Redshift
The ADA Data Mart as a Service is designed to support analytics, business intelligence and data warehousing workloads and on AWS, is typically powered by Amazon’s Redshift database.
- Migrate data warehouse appliance workloads to the cloud, offload appliances, free capacity in on-premises appliances such as IBM Netezza, Actian Matrix, Pivotal Greenplum and others.
- Collect and consolidate data from a wide variety of SaaS, cloud and on-premises data sources; Improve data access for employees, partners, customers, contractors, etc.
- Connect and analyze data with any standard SQL business intelligence, visualization or advanced analytics tools including Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
- Get plug and play integration with existing ETL, data warehouse appliances, analytics and business intelligence tools – augment current processes easily.
ADA Data Lake on AWS: Fully-Managed Cloudera Hadoop
The ADA Data Lake as a Service is ideal for big data processing and typically based on Cloudera Hadoop/Spark ecosystem technologies, often with additional analytics engines.
- Easily collect, move and store big data from numerous cloud and on-premises sources, including SaaS, purchased data, public/open data, IoT, social, etc.
- Migrate on-premises Cloudera Hadoop/Spark workloads in AWS to accelerate big data success and reduce unnecessary administration costs.
ADA Data Science Sandbox on AWS: Fully-Managed RStudio Server + Cloudera Spark
The ADA Data Science Sandbox as a Service is optimized for advanced analytics, typically leveraging RStudio Server Pro and Cloudera Spark ecosystem technologies, often with additional analytics engines.
- Get a flexible data science environment that allows you to do a wide range of analytics including SQL, R, Python, Java, etc.; run models at cloud-scale without having to manage or maintain the underlying technology platform.
- Stay focused with unconstrained analytic environments that are optimized and fully supported “as a service,” including security, patching, upgrades, backup/restore, etc.
Before we had ADA Data Mart as a Service on AWS and reporting with Tableau, a lot of my job was pulling data and writing queries for different departments. Now we can be much more productive with how we use data.”
ADA Customer, Retail
HOW IT WORKS
ADA’s AWS Solutions are delivered on our fully-managed, Big Data Platform as a Service. Instead of managing cloud infrastructure, teams use ADA for end-to-end data and analytics. Learn more about the ADA platform or get in touch for a technical comparison of DIY on AWS vs ADA’s fully-managed service.
Security is a major differentiator for ADA, which provides a dedicated, single-tenant environment for companies on AWS. Companies connect to this “private” datacloud on AWS via the ADA Gateway, included software which encrypts and moves data to AWS — and makes it easy to securely access AWS data from anywhere. Software deployment and provisioning are included as part of the service, which uses Workload Intelligence to delivered the best configuration of data and analytics technologies on AWS.
Within their dedicated ADA-AWS environment, companies may have multiple databases, which are all intelligently provisioned, integrated and fully-managed by ADA. The Data Mart as a Service solution typically supports analytics and business intelligence applications. The Data Lake as a Service is typically used for processing or storing larger datasets, and Data Science Sandbox environments often include interfaces for R, Python and many other components.
ADA packages and delivers everything — including cloud infrastructure — as a single service. Enterprises pay an annual subscription, with pre-negotiated expansion tiers for predictable budgeting and planning. Scale as your data grows, with an enterprise service that ensures no surprises.